Ready to be part of revitalizing downtown Cuyahoga Falls?
We'd love to have your help volunteering at events or serving on one of our four committees!
We are a community based organization. What does that mean? We need people like YOU to help us make an impact within our downtown community. If you have ever wanted to be part of your community and make a difference/put your mark on downtown Cuyahoga Falls, this is for you! Committee meetings are held for an hour every month with an average of 6-10 hours per month commitment total. We are looking for people with a variety of resources, skill sets, passions, and personalities. Here's more about each of our four committees:
- Organization - the building of consensus and cooperation between the groups that play a role in the downtown.
- Design - involves improving the downtown’s image by improving its physical appearance
- Promotion - involves promoting the downtown’s unique characteristics to shoppers, investors, new businesses, tourists, and others
- Economic Vitality - means strengthening and diversifying the existing economic base of the downtown.
We also need regular volunteers at our events, assisting with planter maintenance, and beautification efforts downtown. Without these extra set of hands, none of our initiatives are possible!
SIGN UP GENIUS LINKS WILL BE POSTED SOON!
- Saturday, May 21st @ 10a-1pm | planting + downtown clean up | View Event Here
- Saturday, September 10 @ 10a-12pm | fall planting
- Friday, October 14 @ 5-7pm | DTCF trick or treat
- Sunday, October 23 | Nightmare on Front Street event @ 10a-6pm (in shifts)
- Saturday, November 12 @ 10a-12pm | winter decorating
- Saturday, December 3 | Jingle Dog Parade event @ 12-3pm
Email Kaylee at email@example.com to learn how you can be involved!