The Downtown Cuyahoga Falls Partnership is a non-profit organization established in May 2018.
It was developed with the cooperation of The City of Cuyahoga Falls by the National Main Street Center of the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
We are a community based nonprofit dedicated to promoting and enhancing historic downtown Cuyahoga Falls as a vibrant destination for residents, visitors, and businesses.
Board of Directors
The Partnership is funded through contributions from individuals, businesses and granting opportunities. The Board of Directors, which represents the community and downtown Cuyahoga Falls, deals with issues that directly affect the downtown commercial core, its economically viability, and its riverfront heritage.
- Whitney Milligan, President (Jean + Lou)
- Lisa Ohler, Vice President (Portage Community Bank)
- Terri Brunsdon, Treasurer (Brunsdon Law Firm, LLC)
- Russ DuPlain, Secretary (Summit DD)
- Ali Hovan, (HiHO Brewing Company)
- Janna Amole (Chair of Design and Historic Review Board)
- John Chlebina (Commonwealth Properties)
- Rick Krochka (TRIAD Marketing)
- Jeff Lynch (Sheraton Suites)
- Keith Saffles (Crooked River Holdings)
- Andy Taray (The Social Dept.)
- Joel Testa (Testa Companies)
- Heather Morrow (Soap Box Derby, Programs Director | Co-Chair of Organizations Committee)
- Sierra Oden (Elementary School Social Worker)
- Miranda Imperi (Marketing Juice & Sense by the Falls)
- Mayor Don Walters (Mayor of Cuyahoga Falls)
- Diana Colavecchio (Officer | Director of Community Development, City of CF)
- Susan Spinner (Officer | Ward 2 Councilwoman)
- Mary Nichols-Rhodes (Officer | Ward 4 Councilwoman)
DTCF Partnership, Inc.
PO Box 382
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44222