Join us on Friday, October 8th from 5:30-6:30pm in downtown Cuyahoga Falls for trick or treat!
Over 30 businesses will be passing out goodies.
map donated and designed by Marketing Juice
- Cuyahoga Valley Art Center | 2131 Front St
- The Workz | 2220 Front S
- Metropolis Popcorn | 2164 Front St
- Ohio Brewing Company | 2250 Front St
- Shelf Life | 2115 Front St, Suite L
- Celia's Boutique | 2210 Front St
- The Farmers Rail | 2231 Front St
- Erin Davison Photography | 2239 Front St
- The Gourmet Popper | 2052 Front St
- Grandpa Joe's Candy Shop | 2156 Front St
- Jean + Lou | 2237 Front St
- REVERIE | 2152 Front St
- Hope Soap | 2101 Front St Suite 101
- Morty's Munchies Dog Bakery & Boutique | 2101 Front St # 109
- Good Co Salon | 2146 Front St
- Carriage Realty
- Looking Glass Gifts & Gallery | 2140 Front St
- Remax Crossroads | 2040 Front St
- Loud and Clear Music School (formally Falls Music School) | 2160 Front St unit b
- Pavs Creamery | 2162 Front St
- Fit Life Gym | 2101 Front St
- PWI Insurance | 2214 Front St,
- Cuyahoga Falls Library - stationed outside the pavilion
- Kiwanis Club of CF - stationed outside of the pavilion
- JCJ Carriers - stationed outside of the pavilion
- DTCF Partnership - stationed outside of the pavilion
- Clifford's Auto Museum | 1950 Front St
- VIVO Beauty Bar | 1749 Front St A
- Clean Eatz | 1791 Front St
- Butcher + Sprout | 1846 Front St
- Craft Social Bar | 1846 Front St Suite G
- HiHO Brewing Co | 1707 Front St
- TRIAD | 1701 Front St
- Up Front Art Space | 127 Portage Trail
- Portage Community Bank | 140 Portage Trail
Afterwards, stay downtown for a Halloween Extravaganza on the Plaza hosted by CF Parks & Recreation.
Schedule of Events
5:30-6:30p: Downtown Trick or Treat
6:30-7:30p: Costume Contest in the Amphitheater (Trophies awarded)
7:30-9:00p: Outdoor Family Dance on the Plaza (Concessions available for purchase)
9:00p: Outdoor Movie- "Hocus Pocus"
** this is a FREE & PUBLIC event!
More information listed here.