Spend the evening with your favorite DTCF businesses! Participating shops, bars, and restaurants will have late night hours and will have something special planned each month. See below for a full list of participating businesses for December!
DECEMBER 5 SPECIALS:
Portage Trail to Stow Ave. (North Front St)
- Celia's Boutique: Every purchase of a "purple" item, Celia's will donate an extra 5% to the Battered Women's Shelter Purple Passport fundraiser for a total of 15%--pick up a passport, support local businesses, and enter the drawing for a chance to win great prizes! Free gift with every $50 purchase, Christmas Cookies and Christmas tea
- Up Front Art Space: $5 off earrings by All things B. 10% off all jewelry by Razzigrl Jewelry. $25 gift certificates for $20. $50 gift certificates for $40. Unique gift items, stained glass star ornaments, glass icicle ornaments and painted ornaments. Sale of original and prints of Downton Cuyahoga Falls and surrounding cities by artist Don Jeffrey. Hot chocolate and cookies
- Signature Antiques: 50% off all red line ticketed merchandise
- The Kitchen on Front Street: 10% off all food
- All Put Together: 20% off all handmade clothing for babies, children and adults
- Jean + Lou: Hot cocoa bar and raffle for giveaway
- Ohio Brewing Company: Clyde Alan Hensley playing acoustic classic rock at 8pm
Broad Blvd to Portage Trail (Central Front St)
- Asterisk Coffee Bar: $1 off coffee drinks and $2 off cocktails
- R E V E R I E: Grafs centerpiece workshop with holiday florals for sale. And holiday drinks and treats!
- Metropolis Popcorn: 1-Gallon Bags of Kettle Corn for $5
Chestnut Blvd to Broad Blvd (South Front St)
- HiHO Brewing Company: 20% off all HiHO merch! Shirts, hats, socks, signs, glassware. Must mention “First Thursdays.”