CALLING ALL JINGLE DOGS!
Things look a little different this year, but we don't want to miss seeing YOUR pup dressed up!
Here's how it will work this year:
- Purchase your entry ticket via EventBrite
- Email your pup photo to Kaylee at email@example.com before Thursday, December 17th at 12pm (noon) EST
- Event will be hosted on Facebook
- Photos will be uploaded by DTCF Partnership on Friday, December 18th at 10am EST
- Voting takes place on Friday & Saturday | December 18-19th | public voting via Facebook for Crowd Favorite + appointed judges for overall winner
- Winners announced on Sunday, December 20th
Your $10 registration ticket includes:
- 1 entry to the virtual costume contest ($10 PER photo upload)
- 5 entries to win 1 of 2 DTCF giveaways valued at $50! Winners announced on Sunday 12/20
- a donation to the DTCF Community Fund
- complimentary bag of Morty's Munchies homemade dog biscuits! Show your ticket at the counter to redeem from December 21 - February 28th ** one bag of treats per ticket
- the first 100 people to pick up with treats at Morty's Munchies will also receive a swag bag including: Jingle Dog Parade 2020 bandana courtesy of Camp Bow Wow + Puppy Chow popcorn (human food) from Metropolis!
Special Thanks To Our 2020 Sponsors:
- Camp Bow Wow | Furry + Bright Costume Contest presenter
- Morty's Munchies
- Hope Soap
- The Workz
- Metropolis Popcorn
The DTCF Partnership reserves the right to withdraw any individual or group whose costume or actions do not meet the event rules and regulations or conform to standards of reasonable public taste or fit the family friendliness of the event.