location - High Bridge Glens Park - 1817 Front Street
Tonga Tim is plotting exclusive tasty cocktails featuring Maggie's Farm Distillery (Pittsburgh). More details soon ....
Kymm! Bang of Atomic Crush Design (Chicago) and Topes Art (Michigan) have been with the TU TIKI FLEA since its debut in 2017, and we're beyond excited that they're returning to share their talents with us.
MUSIC NON STOP!
The music will flow all day featuring headliner The Whiskey Daredevils, America's finest punkabilly band + DJ Max Payola spinning vintage vinyl in between the bands.
We have an amazing new neighbor, Sheraton Suites Cuyahoga Falls so we set up a room block for out of towners! There are rooms set aside for both Friday and Saturday nights, you just need to book through this link by April 18!
THE BEST VENDORS!
We love the vendors and artists who bring you the best vintage collectibles and original art to tempt those dollars out of your hand. Here's who we confirmed so far with more announced soon!
- Kymm! Bang (Chicago) kymmbang.com
- Topes Art (Michigan) topesart.com
- Tina's Tiki Treasures (Michigan)
- Old Wahine Wares ebay.com/str/oldwahinewares
- Smashfire Designs (NY) smashfiredesigns.com
- Doktor Bill's Exotic Arts
- Un'iki An'tiki (Pittsburgh)
- Retro-Verte (NY)
- Ohio Tiki Nuts ebay.com/str/downtownjuliebrowns
- Mid-Century Margaret
- Atomic Kit Kat Vintage
- Cleveland Firebrush
- Cosmicwerks Studios
- ColonelCoconut.com (Michigan)
- Arrowhead Vintage arrowheadcanton.com
This event is being put on by DTCF businesses - Tiki Underground - opening soon at 1832 Front Street in historic downtown Cuyahoga Falls (across from High Bridge Glens Park)