Nightmare on Front Street is the signature fundraising event hosted and benefitting the DTCF Partnership, a 501C3 non-profit organization. This 5-hour Halloween inspired event is taking place on the plaza, amphitheater, and within the pavilion in downtown Cuyahoga Falls featuring Ohio breweries, wine, mocktails, DJ, market vendors, food trucks, haunted history, costume contests, prizes, and more! It is an indoor and outdoor event in the heart of our downtown. 2023 event presented by Metropolis Popcorn and The Workz!
LOCATION: 2085 Front Street, Cuyahoga Falls OH 44221
Nightmare on Front Street is a free, public event
• presale tasting package incentive is securing the keepsake 5oz tasting cup (to the first 500 sold)
• no ticket needed to enter pavilion to browse + shop market vendors
• Tasting package includes (1) exclusive keepsake 5oz cup + (10) tasting beer/wine tickets to sample seasonal + staple craft beer from our favorite local breweries! Tasting tickets do not include food trucks.
Pre-sale tasting packages on sale NOW!
Main artwork designed by Zach Nelson
Our vender application is CLOSED FOR 2023 and final vendors are confirmed. FULL VENDOR LIST RELEASED IN SEPTEMBER!
We ARE in need to fill SPONSOR levels - some include a vendor table - click link below for summary
For questions, email email@example.com
CURRENT VENDOR LIST
as of Sept 28 | list will be updated weekly including sponsors + market vendors
Exclusive Keepsake Tasting Cup Sponsor
- HiHO Brewing Co- Cuyahoga Falls
- Missing Mountain Brewing Co - Cuyahoga Falls
- McArthur's Brew House - Cuyahoga Falls
- R. Shea Brewing - Merriman Valley Akron
- MadCap Brew Co - Kent
- Fat Head's Brewery - Canton
- Magna Wine Boutique - Cuyahoga Falls & Bedford
- The Watson Speakeasy - Cuyahoga Falls
- Music + photo booth by One T Entertainment
- Haunted history display + presentation by the Cuyahoga Falls Historical Society & Museum
- We are not accepting band applications this year.
market vendors will be inside the pavilion and outside on the plaza. map will be posted prior to event.
- A Creative ApothaCare, LLC
- Acathla Clothing
- Akron Horror Hounds
- Batter + Dough
- Believing the Bizarre LLC
- Coffin Craft Company
- Garden of Curiosities
- Garden Party
- Griffy Digital
- House of Horrors Inc.
- Inner Peace Self llc
- Lexi Ramos
- My Turquoise Kitten
- Mysterious and Ooky
- October’s Daughter
- Randy Crider
- Rooted Intentions
- She Devil Designs by Linda Lou
- The iLL Bodega
- The Fool Nelsons
- The Salty Hive Home & Body
- TriSis Treasures
- Wicked Remakes
This event can't happen without volunteers!
It takes over 50 volunteers to make this event happen. Come help us pour beer, sell tickets, set up, + more to give back to your community in a fun way.