Do you love reading, want to improve writing skills or just celebrate literature? Join the Cuyahoga Falls Library and Downtown CF Partnership as they team up to host Authors at the Falls: A Downtown Literary Festival. Attend engaging workshops, participate in creative activities and have the opportunity to win great prizes on Saturday, March 7 from 1 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
This event is FREE to the public and registration is suggested to guarantee your spot in each program.
This event is generously sponsored by Western Reserve Hospital.
Schedule of Events:
- 1-1:45pm The Power of Words *SESSION FULL (Meditation/Journaling) presented by HARVEST yoga + wellness studio at the Downtown Pavilion (2085 Front Street, free and registration requested to guarantee your spot)
- 2-2:45pm Writer’s Workshop: Creating a Rich Writing Life *SESSION FULL presented by Literary Cleveland at the Cuyahoga Falls Library (2015 3rd Street, free and registration requested)
- 3-3:45pm The Storytelling Code *SESSION FULL with Dana Norris of Story Club Cleveland at the Downtown Pavilion (2085 Front Street, free and registration requested)
- 4-5pm Book + Beer Pairing at Craft Beer Bar (1846 Front Street, $10 per flight in advance and $10 per flight at the door (cash only). Registration requested to guarantee your spot. 21 and over only.)
More fun activities at select locations along Front Street throughout the day (12-5pm). Stop in at any of the below locations between sessions or skip a session that doesn't fit your interests! There is no specific start-or-end time at any of the below locations, so you can jump in at any point and stay for as long or as little as you'd like!
- Knit + Lit at Harps & Thistles Yarn Emporium: Between 1-4pm, join the knitizens of Harps & Thistles in a knitting/crochet circle while their resident librarian will be reading books aloud that involve yarn.
- Poetry+Art at Asterisk Coffee Bar: Between 1-5pm, let the amazing art on Asterisk's walls inspire your poetry. Read poems others have selected or written, write your own, or contribute to other poems.
- Comic Stop at Cuyahoga Valley Art Center - CVAC: Between 1-5pm, create your own comic strips or books using templates and inspiration at CVAC.