The Downtown Cuyahoga Falls Partnership is a non-profit organization established in May 2018. It was developed with the cooperation of The City of Cuyahoga Falls by the National Main Street Center of the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
A community-based nonprofit organization dedicated to revitalizing and sustaining historic Downtown Cuyahoga Falls and its riverfront as a vibrant destination by promoting economic development and enhancing our downtown for residents and visitors.
DTCF Partnership, Inc.
PO Box 382
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44222
Board of Directors
The Partnership is funded through contributions from individuals, businesses and granting opportunities. The Board of Directors, which represents the community and downtown Cuyahoga Falls, deals with issues that directly affect the downtown commercial core, its economically viability, and its riverfront heritage.
- Ali Hovan, President (HiHO Brewing Company)
- Whitney Milligan, Vice President (Jean+Lou)
- Lisa Ohler, Secretary (Portage Community Bank)
- Terri Brunsdon, Treasurer (Brunsdon Law Firm, LLC)
- Frank Hill, (StreamlineMD, LLC)
- Janna Amole (Chair of Design and Historic Review Board, City of CF)
- John Chlebina (Commonwealth Properties)
- Diana Colavecchio (Director of Community Development, City of CF)
- Rick Krochka (TRIAD Marketing)
- Jeff Lynch (Sheraton Suites)
- Mary Nichols-Rhodes (Ward 4 Councilwoman)
- Lisa Ohler (Portage Community Bank)
- Kathy Romito (Western Reserve Hospital)
- Keith Saffles (Crooked River Holdings)
- Susan Spinner (Ward 2 Councilwoman)
- Andy Taray (The Social Dept.)
- Joel Testa (Testa Companies)
- Heather Morrow (Soap Box Derby, Programs Director | Chair of Organizations Committee)
- Sierra Oden (Clinical Social Worker, Summa | Co-Chair of Organizations Committee)
- Russ DuPlain (Summit DD)
- Miranda Imperi (Marketing Juice)
- Mayor Don Walters